Recruitment
Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabo7
Officer

re: 5/12 Heroic 25 ICC

5th "hard mode" down in the first week, although I can't say that the fight was much different than the original... Seems though we managed to four man it, along with our 2 vampire bats, lil' KT, kung fu panda, a timbermaw bear, and 2 archmage vargoths. GO US!
Only 4 of us in the SS cause everyone else bailed
Forum Image

Last edited by dabo7 on 2016/06/27 18:06; edited 3 times in total

www.aloneguild.com
Eneia
Officer

Yay I look hawt! +10% dps
Runeforged
Guru

What so you 4-manned H BQL 25? Why don't you just piss on the other 21 people that helped kill her? This is the most ghetto picture ever and shouldn't be posted on your front page of the website. It's an outrage! A scandal! You can't just go and make up a screenshot kill like that! As we speak im getting in the empty bathtub buck naked with some razor blades and i'm about to slit my wrists over this. You won't be seeing me in raid tonight because I will be dead...all because of you and this picture. WTFBBQSAUCE!!! Now you made me speak 133t speak which I hate so i'm going to slit my throat after i slit my wrists now. Good job, dabo. You killed me.

Best regards,

Runeforge
dabo7
Officer

-.- Not my fault everyone left us! But I will make an edit for your remembrance!

www.aloneguild.com
Runeforged
Guru

Yes, please photoshop me in there, so that at least you can remember me when im gone...im bleading out as we speak....farewell....
Eneia
Officer

Rune, if Dabo let me do another pic for the website you'd be in it... QQQQQQ
Runeforged
Guru

That's very sweet of you, Eneia. Apparently I forgot to cut up stream and did across river so I'm not dead. I guess I will be there for the raid tonight. tongue out

Edit: Oh by the way, looking on the Thundergoats recruitment thread, they seem to be getting a little nervous that we are catching up to them. I know we aren't trying to compete but GO US!!
Héx

I'd be a lot more pissed off about being cut out of the kill shot if bear boy didnt look so sexy with the orange :P

What so you 4-manned H BQL 25? Why don't you just piss on the other 21 people that helped kill her? This is the most ghetto picture ever and shouldn't be posted on your front page of the website. It's an outrage! A scandal! You can't just go and make up a screenshot kill like that! As we speak im getting in the empty bathtub buck naked with some razor blades and i'm about to slit my wrists over this. You won't be seeing me in raid tonight because I will be dead...all because of you and this picture. WTFBBQSAUCE!!! Now you made me speak 133t speak which I hate so i'm going to slit my throat after i slit my wrists now. Good job, dabo. You killed me.

Best regards,

Runeforge

My sides hurt from laughing

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Angletta
Guru

Guess it would help if I actually logged in to make my comments lol

Jump to: