Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Arnathis
Friend

re: T13 Vids by Kitty

Here it is...grats to us.

Had to cut out the usual intro and kill pic to get it under 15 minutes for youtube, literally got everything in by one second.
sciatika-

Deadmau5, couldn't have chosen a better intro song, god I love your taste in music!!!
Arnathis
Friend

sciatika- wrote:
Deadmau5, couldn't have chosen a better intro song, god I love your taste in music!!!

Thanks man, I was a little iffy on the deamau5 to rolling stones transition especially since the stones song has a bunch of actual singing going on but I think it works, idk.
Eneia
Officer

All you guys made awesome videos :D
The nerd scream at the end was our best yet! GG

Did any of you guys ever play with video editing? Trying to make a video of all 3 PoVs? Those look pretty beast!

I was also wondering... now that we will likely have a lot of free time for a while... if anyone has interest of making instructional videos (kinda like L2R and Tankspots... but actually giving precise strategy that we used) and look for some WoW "fame" I could do changes to the website to make those more prominent. Ofc, Id help you out with all the lil secrets that helped us defeat bosses! Just a thought Happy
Arnathis
Friend

Eneia wrote:
All you guys made awesome videos :D
The nerd scream at the end was our best yet! GG

Did any of you guys ever play with video editing? Trying to make a video of all 3 PoVs? Those look pretty beast!

I was also wondering... now that we will likely have a lot of free time for a while... if anyone has interest of making instructional videos (kinda like L2R and Tankspots... but actually giving precise strategy that we used) and look for some WoW "fame" I could do changes to the website to make those more prominent. Ofc, Id help you out with all the lil secrets that helped us defeat bosses! Just a thought Happy

I'd def be interested in doing that but without spending a couple hundred bucks on a proper vid editing program like sony vegas I'm afraid they just wouldn't look all that pro. Really it should be about the info we provided but people like shiny stuff.

I could try it though. Whenever we make diagrams I could include those throughout the fight, If rani and envee were on board we could probably make some good mixes of our pov's. Spine would've worked great since rani was tanking, could've cut back and forth between him kiting, envee healing and me on tendons.

Would be cool to get the <Alone> name out there even more.
Arnathis
Friend

Plus, the more people that see fatal die the better.
Eneia
Officer

Which video editing program would u like to have? How are u with using illegal programs? :D
Arnathis
Friend

Eneia wrote:
Which video editing program would u like to have? How are u with using illegal programs? :D

tbh i really haven't used any. I was primarily a console gamer prior to a couple years ago so I never really got into any video editing till recently. I only mentioned sony vegas because that's the name I see referenced most often and I know it's a rather expensive program. I'm open to suggestions.

With windows live movie maker, which is what I use, I could switch between POV's and insert our diagrams or things like ability/cooldown lists at certain spots in the fight. I don't think things like adding in another layer of sound (commentary) over music/vent or adding in a split screen segment would be possible however.

I could add some smaller pointers as they happen along the way using the youtube annotations. If someone wanted to make neat diagrams or strategy guides for each phase I could easily insert those between transitions. If I get my work done early this weekend I'll fiddle around with it a bit.
Eneia
Officer

Alright... I got this Vegas proggy...
Showania
Advisor

Eneia wrote:

I could look up a tutorial for it...i'm sure CS3 can do that kinda stuff! Rani I think has a program that can do it too, so does Kahd.

I have Sony Vegas but I'm not really that experienced with editing =( I dopick up little things here and thee though!

Ranikotar#1685
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: