Recruitment
Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabo7
Officer

re: Mass Effect 3 - Take Earth Back Trailer

OH em GEE. Saw this on TV last night during the Walking Dead and my heart stopped. The demo is great btw, it's free on origin it anyone is interested.

www.aloneguild.com
Arnathis
Friend

Yea wow, looks awesome.

Loved the first one, didnt really enjoy the second one all that much. From what I've read I think I'll like this one.
dabo7
Officer

You're insane sir! The first greatly improved on all the flaws of the first. I'm going back and playing the first after playing ME2 twice and the ME3 demo, and it's almost impossible with the failness of combat mechanics, weaponry, and don't get me started on exploring planets in a Mako lol. I will admit that I like the inventory system in ME1 a bit better. And from what I've been told the ending of ME1 was far more epic storywise compared to the ending of ME2.

www.aloneguild.com
Fatalfuror

My Origin ID is Warlyik if anyone wants to shoot me a friend invite and play some Multiplayer. The Multiplayer is actually much, much better than I expected it to be. Quite fun if you just like a shooter every once in a while. Only problem is the match-making is fucking terrible right now. Get a full game lobby maybe once every 15-20 attempts, and lobbies never seem to fill up.
Arnathis
Friend

They almost completely removed gear customization in the second one. Aesthetically I was in the same exact suit of armor the entire game. Drove me nuts.
Arnathis
Friend

Fatalfuror wrote:
My Origin ID is Warlyik if anyone wants to shoot me a friend invite and play some Multiplayer. The Multiplayer is actually much, much better than I expected it to be. Quite fun if you just like a shooter every once in a while. Only problem is the match-making is fucking terrible right now. Get a full game lobby maybe once every 15-20 attempts, and lobbies never seem to fill up.

Sent you a friend request. I be "Kressay"
Fatalfuror

Arnathis wrote:
They almost completely removed gear customization in the second one. Aesthetically I was in the same exact suit of armor the entire game. Drove me nuts.

Well, the inventory was way too fucking huge in the first. Yeah, lack of customization sucked in the 2nd one, but at least I didn't have to sort through 500 pages of "upgrades" and other shit every 10 minutes. The multiplayer showcases what you can expect in the single-player as far as upgrading/customizing weapons. Each weapon can have two slots for customizable things (like scopes, additional ammo magazines, barrel extensions, etc), and each weapon can be "upgraded" from I to X (1 to 10), though it's done via a lottery-esque system. You buy packs that contain the items randomized.

The MP Co-Op is actually challenging. Gold difficulty is a goddamn massacre for 30-40 minutes straight, Silver isn't too bad. Bronze is okay for beginners but gets easy after a day or so. Only get to fight Cerberus so far. I don't even want to think about assloads of Husks trying to flank us. They were bad enough in ME2 on the higher difficulties.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: