None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flynnt
Shawover

re: Who says Windows can't be Mac?

I got bored.

(Click to enlarge)
Forum Image

I've never owned a mac before in my life.. but the ones I use at school look nice.. they have a much sleeker feeling about them than my windows machine has. However, I like the stability of windows for web production & gaming much more than mac (since macs are known for bugs, especially with vent/wow). So, I improvised a bit and got the best of both worlds. :P
dabo7
Officer

I went from all my computers being Windows, to then owning a Mac, then adding a linux box, to the Mac finally dying , and then the linux box finally dying (was a complete PoS I built from spare parts). All in all I think windows is still my least favorite operating system, but it's so much more widely used for work/school/gaming that I have to live with it and suck it up. And now I'm stuck with all Windows computers again q_q.

Linux > OSX > Windows imo.

P.S. OSX Lion is smexy. DABO WANT!

www.aloneguild.com
ProdigyAP
Friend

TEACH ME!
ProdigyAP
Friend

Also, it bothers me that "Shawns Documents" does not have an apostrophe on it.
Flynnt
Shawover

ProdigýAP wrote:
Also, it bothers me that "Shawns Documents" does not have an apostrophe on it.

Oh lol. Yeah, I don't usually put apostrophes or spaces in my folder names because it makes it much easier to call them up when writing code or when viewing an html document in my browser (for html each space is %20 so its just more to type).

ProdigýAP wrote:
TEACH ME!

The theme is WindowBlinds with OSX Leopard beta 0.2 theme by Dobee off DeviantArt. WindowBlinds isn't free though unless you crack it.. but it's really straightforward to use. Just install it, then download the theme and open it and it autoinstalls.. then apply it in WindowBlinds.

The dock is ObjectDock. There is a free version of this, which is what I'm using, and then there's a plus version you pay for that has some pretty nice features.

The icons are just an assortment of various dock icons I downloaded off of DeviantArt. Also, there's a few docklets there as well that I downloaded from DeviantArt.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: