Recruitment
Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabo7
Officer

re: Honestly, blizzard can go fuck themselves

Good time to get banned I guess, seeing as blizzard has become complete Nazis with the forums. Farewell blizzard products! /wave

Edit: Sent them a nasty gram email seeing as I can't post on the realm forums. What in there was a violation of the ToS? The word 'Frak' and raging at the lameo trolls? You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Forum Image

www.aloneguild.com
EnnVeeHeals!
Guru

yea I got one of those too. lame =\

OOOOOOOOOOOOhh... its so obvious...

Blizzard misunderstood. You entitled your post "You tards that deleted Eneia's thread" (aiming at Shadowshawn and the trolls). GM didnt really take a lot of time to research situation - may have been a different one then the one deleting our old recruitment thread because of shadowshawn and trolls. So they understood the title directed at them... :s Making a thread about a locked thread... and calling blizzard retarded... gets u banned. *shrug*

I'm pretty sure this is what happened...
Guigs

I've been suspended from the forums 3 times.

First time it was over spamming different forums with the same topic. Apparently if you want to talk about something in 1 forum, keep it to that forum or they'll 3 day ban you.

Second time I was trolling and being very sarcastic called people useless, got banned for not being nice to people.

Third time it was when I decided at the start of Cata to get Representation posts and websites on the forums to show how ridiculous it was that hunters had less than 1.5% representation in Arenas and RBGs. I got suspended that time because I said I wish the original developers of the game were still around instead of developing the next generation of games and leaving junior developers to take care of a game that over 12 million play.

yeah they didnt like that.

Jump to: