Recruitment
Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crackisbad

re: If you have a problem with me say it to my face..

Im really growing sick of all the childish crap that has been going on in this guild lately. Someone changing my gnote to an insult and people talking behind my back is really not exceptable so i just wanted to say if you have some issue with me.. call me out. say it to me. I dont even talk to 90% of the people in this guild so rly id love to know wth is going on.
dabo7
Officer

I can easily just turn gnotes off again like I did about a year ago cause people are too childish to be able to handle themselves... fucking idiots.

www.aloneguild.com
crackisbad

And even still no one fucking listened... im sick of the crap whoever keeps fucking with my gnote and putting insults in them needs to come out and say shit to my dam face..
Thornwing
Guru

I think people forget where the line between having fun with adult friends playing a fun game ends and the high school BS drama train begins. Also, people should know each other a bit by now and have a sense for who is ok with the jokes and who isn't. I know I myself get carried away at times and may go too far in my sarcasm and comments, and I apologize if I have offended anyone.

You can call me names or whatever and I'll probably just let it slide, but if it continues and becomes a constant thing, then it starts to become harrassment - no longer funny and definitely not something I want to log on and subject myself to every night.

Keep it clean, keep it respectful, keep it fun.

dabo7
Officer

If there's constant offenders of people being ass hats and being disrespectful whisper me about this or send me a PM and we will talk, I am more than willing to demote/kick people who are consistent of this. Granted jokes are made, people poke fun for the sake of having fun with each other, but as deagol said there is a line. Keep crossing it and you won't be here.

Quote:
-Don't Bring a bad attitude here, believe me when I say that you won't last long.

Quote:
Attitude

Jack: What? You've seen it all, done it all, you survived. That's the trick, isn't it? To survive.
Capt. Teague: It's not just about living forever, Jackie. The trick is, living with yourself, forever.

Source

www.aloneguild.com
Danny85
Guru

crackisbad wrote:
And even still no one fucking listened... im sick of the crap whoever keeps fucking with my gnote and putting insults in them needs to come out and say shit to my dam face..

I gave you a better guild note!

<3

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: