Recruitment
Application

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gooeygooey
Guru

re: Saturday Raids are BACK!!!

I got Saturday off of work (FINALLY) so I will run an alt/friends/trials raid starting at NOON server.

Please respond to this with Names of Friends or Apps that you would like to vouch for and bring to this run! This means you are responsible for them for the duration of raid.

25man raids will include Naxxramas, Sartharion+2, and Malygos. Explanations will be very brief. Raiders bringing friends should explain to them anything they will need to know for the fights.

Following those raids if there is interest (and after a short break for my sanity) We can continue to the first few bosses of ULDUAR25 for alts and friends if there are enough interested and willing Happy

-If you are a member of <Alone> you will receive weekly calendar invites, simply be prepared as you would for any other raid (flasks are of course optional). Try to BE EARLY!!

-If you are not part of <Alone> but are interested in joining one of our weekend raids such as this feel free to respond to this thread with your information and/or send IN GAME MAIL to Guillorey/Gooease/Ooeygooey. We will contact you if we have room.

Thanks,

Gooey

UPDATE:
Loot Rules are similar to Alone's normal raids, in which main raiders get priority over trials, but as this is a run for alts and friends, there will be very few upgrades that main raiders will need (probably limited to KT weapons at this point). Other than that rest assured that TRIALS will get loot as they are trying out for <Alone> and we are looking to help gear them while we assess their skill level in a raid situation with us.

CALENDAR invite is posted for 5/30/09.

Last edited by Gooeygooey on 2009/05/27 14:40; edited 2 times in total
Serival

First question: How are loot rules going to be handled? Because I know several Alone main raiders still have upgrades in Naxx (GRR TORCH OF HOLY FIRE QQ) and Sarth+2 (Non existent cloak) and possibly Maly.

Second: Consider Serival signed up for all of these raids. WTB A TORCH QQ

As well, possible people that I may bring in fortehlulz: Marasha, a fairly undergeared but still leet mage alt friend of mine, Saintmurder, a great DK, and possibly Khelso, my 2s rogue partner.

Leetness....

Some people i may drag along

Dabo - Kinda pathetic.... trying to get him to understand that chain heal spam just isnt viable anymore, but w/e Ill keep working on it.

Gooey - ummmmm couldnt play a skill class to save his life, fortuneately he doesnt and just bubbles and pretends to save the day while giving healers a heart attack. Good thing paladin only has like four dps buttons because this guy couldnt keep track of more.... but he should be ok for these runs

Kneeb - A warlock who REFUSES to fear.... he just wont.... dont get it never will, seems to still believe that shadowbolt spam is ftw.... w/e im sick of arguing with that faggot... Interesting tid bit, he finds naked toons attractive, especially inside of bug hives.... just cant resist them

Amarvin - Is a hunter that will never see the light of day.

Lanced - Over geared under skilled mage. its quite sad TBH

Eneia - Rumor has it that he move ENTIRELY with his mouse.... like srrsly who the fuck does that..... and the only way to back up bosses is to use DOWN on the arrow keys....????!?!?!?

Skaterboi - long lost friend of mine.... THIS GUY IS AWESOME

Ill add any others as I think of them.

Id bring:

Zayphod, he needs more practice starting boss fights with out using his body, or shadow fiend to pull the boss.

www.aloneguild.com
slashandmashtwo

Antimarvin wrote:
Leetness....

Some people i may drag along

Eneia - Rumor has it that he move ENTIRELY with his mouse.... like srrsly who the fuck does that..... and the only way to back up bosses is to use DOWN on the arrow keys....????!?!?!?
Ill add any others as I think of them.

first time i ever tried hotkeying, i asked Eneia for help.... yeah... moving in PVP with only mouse is like rediculously a bad idea , lets just say his method lasted... 15 minutes? tops?

..... i dont know how he moves O.o
Ki2m2e

Gooey do these raids still happen?

Also, how do I get permission to see the rest of the forums?

<3 Kimmee
Hydroxed

Leet! I thought I was the only one who did this.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alone Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: